East Lancashire Coachbuilders
- David Barrow
15th December 2021
East Lancashire Coachbuilders was first registered in October 1934 when two former Massey Bros of Wigan employees decided to set up their own company in Blackburn. Their names were George Danson and Alfred Alcock. Over the next seven decades they supplied both single- and double-deck bodywork to most, if not all, Lancashire municipal bus operators, plus a number of south coast operators.
The majority of photographs in this book have been taken by the author, and are mostly previously unpublished.