About the Author:
Adrian Vaughan was born in Reading in January 1941 and grew up closely in touch with the GWR and its nationalised successor. He was a volunteer porter at Challow station from 1953 to 1956, during which time he learned how to drive a steam engine and work a signal box. In 1960, after 4½ years in the army, he joined the staff of Challow and became a signalman at Uffington a few months later. He was a signalman for fourteen years and an amateur footplateman for six. He produced his first book on his beloved railway in 1971 and has produced over thirty books to date.
- Signalman's MorningPaperbackAdrian VaughanRegular Price £16.99 Online Price: £15.29
- Signalman's NightmarePaperbackAdrian VaughanRegular Price £16.99 Online Price: £15.29
- Signalman's TrilogyPaperbackAdrian VaughanRegular Price £12.99 Online Price: £11.69
- Signalman's TwilightPaperbackAdrian VaughanRegular Price £16.99 Online Price: £15.29
- The Faringdon Branch and Uffington StationPaperbackAdrian VaughanRegular Price £19.99 Online Price: £17.99