About the Author:
Dennis Newton is an aviation journalist and author of six books including 'A Few of the Few', 'Clash of Eagles', 'Australian Air Aces' & 'First Impact'. He edited the Battle of Britain memoir of Gordon Olive, 'Spitfire Ace', also published by Amberley & serialised in the Daily Mail: 'Ever wonder what it was like to fly a Spitfire in the Battle of Britain? No account captures it quite so nerve shredding as this new book'. He lives in New South Wales, Australia.
- A Spitfire Pilot's StoryPaperbackDennis NewtonRegular Price £16.99 Online Price: £15.29Add to Wish ListOut of stock
- A Spitfire Pilot's StoryHardbackDennis NewtonRegular Price £25.00 Online Price: £12.50
- Bomber BoyHardbackDereck French DFC ,Dennis NewtonRegular Price £20.00 Online Price: £18.00
- Spitfire AcePaperbackGordon Olive DFC ,Dennis NewtonRegular Price £10.99 Online Price: £9.89
- Spitfire AceHardbackGordon Olive DFC ,Dennis NewtonRegular Price £20.00 Online Price: £10.00
- Spitfire LeaderHardbackDennis Newton ,Richard BungeyRegular Price £20.00 Online Price: £18.00