About the Author:
Garth Groombridge was born to a long-established Teddington family. Over the years his interest in architecture and history has resulted in an extensive number of photographs of streets and buildings in many towns and cities across England and Scotland, and in mainland Europe and parts of the former Soviet Union. Since moving to Southampton, and especially with the advent of digital photography, he has undertaken extensive photographic ‘expeditions’ of Portsmouth, Gosport and Southampton.
- Portsmouth in 50 BuildingsPaperbackGarth Groombridge£15.99
- Southampton in 50 BuildingsPaperbackGarth Groombridge£15.99
- Southampton in the 1980sPaperbackGarth Groombridge£15.99
- Teddington, Kingston & TwickenhamPaperbackGarth Groombridge£14.99
- Winchester in 50 BuildingsPaperbackGarth Groombridge ,Kirsty Kinnaird£15.99